Saturday, March 12, 2011

MIRROR

The Real me….
 Rachelle D. Benitez



_________________________________________________________________________________

Who am I? What am I?

I AM A STUDENT
                
I study...I study a lot. I seldom play. When I fell like playing, I just get my pen, notebooks and books as my toys. I do my projects, my assignments, even if it is late in the evening. I participate in class discussions. I answer my teachers’ questions, written or oral. I think  in times I don’t know the answer. I study because it’s the reason why I go to school…
                 Its really easy to study IF YOU DO IT RIGHT.

I AM A FRIEND
I HAVE MANY FRIENDS. We Treat each other like sisters. But I don’t know why I got mad at them sometimes. There are times when I don’t feel like seeing them.or t alking to them. But I realized there is no such thing as perfect. So whenever our friendship is challenged, I see to it that before the day ends, everything is fixed.

I AM A WRITER
I write. But I don’t consider myself yet as a versatile writer because writing is crucial. I am a budding writer, maybe because I’m just starting how to write the journalistic way.. It’s not easy though I’m trying. I try to write articles which I consider “good enough” for a first year student like me. But I won’t settle for just being like that. I will strive to be the writer I want to be...and I believe I can make it...someday.

THE REAL ME
I’m simple yet behind my mysterious face is life’s problems I face. But I strive to solve them young as I am. A young girl with many questions to answer. Why bother. I know this is just part of growing up. So I just smile, laugh, frown and cry. I am an ordinary person trying to be myself...just like everybody else….

No comments:

Post a Comment